I have recently re-discovered my love for physical activity. So much so, that it seems to be rather an addiction. :D
For the month of July (and continuing on from thence), I have made it my goal to find one physical outlet/workout every single day. Mostly it consists of biking places to run errands (which certainly helps cut down on fuel costs! -- lovely!), swimming laps in the pool at the apartment complex where I live, or going out for a half hour run before breakfast.
Since Thursday, I have added dancing! into the mix, which holds both great promise and great fun, though it's definitely a little more on the costly side of things, since there are lesson fees and cover charges, and all that jazz. But overall, with the health benefits plus my general love for dancing, it's completely and totally worth it.
So! It is in this spirit that I pursue both physical and emotional rebalance, and I'm realizing more and more just how important it is to focus not on how my body looks (something with which I have struggled in the past), and instead to focus on how my body feels as I am more and more driven to be healthy and happy, and live a good lifestyle.
And let me tell you, I've been feeling pretty darn great! :)
7.20.2010
Aha!
by anna at the time of 12:36 AM
Labels: dance, life/people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment